2011 Cargo Mate 7 X 12 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Deep V-Nose Front

Discussion in 'Non-bike Related Buy & Sell' started by Wblairlayton, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, I have my 2011 Cargo Mate 7 X 12 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Deep V-Nose Front with the Extended tongue waiting for you.

[​IMG]

I will have it at the Track for you to View,

[​IMG]

This is a great custom built trailer with the One Foot Extra Height Ceiling option,

[​IMG]

EZ Track built into walls and Floor at the Factory to tie your bikes down and store your gear strapped to the walls,

12v and 110v Electrical Ceiling lights, Electrical plugs located front and back inside the trailer, with GFI Plug on the Exterior next to the 3' RV Style man door,

[​IMG]

This is a Very Well set up Custom Built Trailer with a Full LED Light Exterior Lighting Package, which means that you have no exterior light bulbs to ever burn out,

Full Ramp Rear Loading for Easy Access and flood lights,

Clean Look White metal Finished Interior, with Black Rubber Diamond Brite No Slip Floor, Great for Bikes or Snow Sleds

All wheel Radial Tire Package including Spare Tire,

Looking for $8495, all in. This Trailer is Inspected and Sticker Certified for both the USA and Canada,

This Trailer will serve you well; You cannot get a trailer of this quality with all these practical options included for this price,

This trailer is approved for both the USA and Canada, Easy Pick up for anyone in the Pacific NW or Western Canada,

Email me Directly at info@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, I have my 2011 Cargo Mate 7 X 12 Motorcycle Trailer For Sale, Deep V-Nose Front with the Extended tongue waiting for you.

[​IMG]

I will have it at the Track for you to View,

[​IMG]

This is a great custom built trailer with the One Foot Extra Height Ceiling option,

[​IMG]

EZ Track built into walls and Floor at the Factory to tie your bikes down and store your gear strapped to the walls,

12v and 110v Electrical Ceiling lights, Electrical plugs located front and back inside the trailer, with GFI Plug on the Exterior next to the 3' RV Style man door,

[​IMG]

This is a Very Well set up Custom Built Trailer with a Full LED Light Exterior Lighting Package, which means that you have no exterior light bulbs to ever burn out,

Full Ramp Rear Loading for Easy Access and flood lights,

Clean Look White metal Finished Interior, with Black Rubber Diamond Brite No Slip Floor, Great for Bikes or Snow Sleds

All wheel Radial Tire Package including Spare Tire,

Looking for $8495, all in. This Trailer is Inspected and Sticker Certified for both the USA and Canada,

This Trailer will serve you well; You cannot get a trailer of this quality with all these practical options included for this price,

This trailer is approved for both the USA and Canada, Easy Pick up for anyone in the Pacific NW or Western Canada,

Email me Directly at info@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011