2009-2012 ecu flashing, need a volunteer please

Discussion in 'Tech Area' started by moeracing, Aug 21, 2013.

1. moeracing

moeracing New Member

As the title says, I have the flashtunes interface software and bench flashing harness for the kawasaki zx6r 2009-2012 models, I no longer own a kawi and would like to test it out free of charge on an ecu, long story but I am waitng for flashtunes to finish the software for my old bike, 05 zx6rr, thats how I have the interface etc.

here is the link to the flashtunes site, amazing what it can do. Way beyond my tech abilities and to get optimum performance you need a dyno, but I can add any power commander or custom map to the stock ecu.

http://www.flash-tune.com/

bring me the ecu out of the bike, I will flash it with you here, not a scam just want to try it out, they have been working on that zx6rr software since June 14th, they are supposedly coming out with the gsxr stuff soon. Right now the software I have is for the above zx6r years, and 06+ r6 and r1 models but I don't have the yamaha bench harness, I don't own a yamaha yet.

PM if interested

Thanks Ross

2. moeracing

moeracing New Member

They have updated their software, I can flash 05-12 zx6r

I have also ordered the r6 kit, with it I can flash the 06-11 r6 and 07-08 r1, serious gains on the liter bike,

Moeracing@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks ross