2008 ninja 250r

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by moeracing, Feb 18, 2014.

1. moeracing

moeracing New Member

I was planning on racing it this year but i have since been transferred to the interior and will not be able to make many events. I bought it this fall and rode it on the street. It is icbc registered with a clean title, it has been layed down by the previous owner on the left side, show rash in that side.

14100km, runs awesome, i rejetted it and added a kn air filter, leo vince slipon with a couple different baffles, have the undamaged stock exhaust also, new ebc HH rear pads and i have brand new galfer race compound pads and a braided line which i have not yet installed, added aftermarket clipons, have the oem ones though the left one is slightly bent, put in racetech front fork springs .90 tension with spacer, i have new 20 weight fork oil that i can easily switch to also. New battery in spetember also. Went up 1 tooth on the front sprocket for the street, have the oem also.

I am looking for a drz400sm or dual sport to use in the interior. Trades may be possible. Not interested in anything else, i already have a crf250r and gsxr750 trackbike,

Asking 2800, may remove the leo pipe for a few less dollars, i figure if you want to race it simply buy it, get some rearsets and body and you are off to the races. Then sell the remaining stock fairings and you will be ahead of the game.

Pm if you are interested thanks ross

Attached Files: