2005 SV650/677 Located in Calgary

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by daved, Jan 19, 2014.

1. daved

daved New Member

2005 SV650 with 677 big bore engine. I used this bike last year for one raceday (2 races) and two trackdays in Edmonton. I got the bike last year with a stock engine and bought the engine out of the USA from a builder by the name of Ben Probst, here are the details on the engine from the builders for sale add:

This motor has one race weekend and two track days since brand new build. This motor is the same as all 2mm motors I build, they are proven, fast, and reliable. It has 2mm JE race pistons. Carillo A beam rods. Crank balanced for piston rod weight by Spears. Undercut transmission, intake cam swap. Full ported and polished heads with new valves at build date. Aftermarket heavy duty valve springs. All bearings and parts replaced on a fresh set of cases at build date. Low mile crank. Cylinders cryo treated.

Motor incudes lightened flywheel and bored throttle bodies. This motor produced a consistent 87hp with a monster 55ft lbs of torque on pump gas. On race fuel it's solidly over 90 and 57 ft lbs of torque. This thing is a beast and fresh. Price to build this with throttle bodies and machine work would have you approaching 4500 dollars quickly

All totaled the engine has 2 race weekends and 4 trackdays. It runs smooth and strong. We had it on the dyno when the engine was swapped and it was 82-83hp on pump gas with minimal tuning.

Bike comes with the following:
    Woodcraft clip-ons
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Woodcraft frame sliders
    Vortex fairing stay
    Vortex gas cap
    SS braided front and rear brake lines
    Race Tech emulators
    Ohlins shock
    Hindle full exhaust system (Can is in rough shape)
    DynoJet Power Commander III USB
    520 conversion with Vortex sprockets
    Armour Bodies bodywork
    Front and rear stands

Spare/Misc parts:
    2007 stock engine, low mileage, no track time (according to previous owner)
    spare wheels with like new rain tires
    Aluminum rear subframe
    Fuel Tank, Copper color, VG condition
    2 new sets Dunlop Sportmax GPa tires
    Spare bodywork
    tiresox tire warmers
    Mics spares such as levers, rearsets, sprockets, airbox, fairing stays etc.

price is negotiable depending on what spare parts are included such as tires and engine. The former owner indicted the VIN is clean but i have not verified this.

I can help with delivery for the cost of fuel

Contact me @ ddunbar70@gmail.com

Price $5200 obo

Attached Files: