2002 R6 Race Bike *MUST SEE*

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Lynx1, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Lynx1

Lynx1 New Member

2002 R6 Track Bike. Raced this last year. You won’t have to waste your time with gremlins by buying a race bike which has been sitting around for years. I’m talking from experience here. Fresh plugs, chain fluids, cables, pivots, suspension, etc…don’t overlook these things when buy a dirt cheap dusty race bike. You will very easily dump another grand into the bike to get it race ready.

This is apparently one of Steve Dick’s race bikes. Frame is from the manufacturer and has no VIN. I have a bill of sale from the previous owner. I have tons of history on this bike. Oil changed after every weekend. I have spent a lot of money , time, and frustration getting all the bugs worked out and everything working perfectly throughout this racing year. I have a dyno sheets showing 98hp. Selling because I will not have the opportunity to race next year due to a new job. This is a novice race winning bike.

Parts: Race bodywork, arrow rearsets, pazzo levers, clipons, lap timer and mount, 520 chain conversion with a selection of sprockets, new chain, upper and lower sliders, ohlins rear shock with hydraulic preload, frontend just rebuilt (just spent over $400), NRC case covers, EBC HH pads, brand new plugs, arrow titanium full system w/stock can modified to fit for mission and the arrow can included, ohlins steering damper, braided steel lines, k&n air filter, Pirelli race DOT’s will life left, extra set of rims with 1 front rain tire, leaking tank replaced, rear stand included, crate of extras. I am probably forgetting a bunch…

Tech will be happy to see this bike, it is wired and prepped beyond minimums.

$3000

Buy now and save yourself a lot of cash before prices go up for next season!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. Lynx1

Lynx1 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  3. Lynx1

Lynx1 New Member

bump, still available!

4. Lynx1

Lynx1 New Member

bumpity bump! Still needing cash, make me an offer through PM!