Agenda?

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by cookie, Dec 16, 2012.

1. cookie

cookie Two Smokin'

I'm looking for the posted agenda for tomorrows meeting, little help?

2. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Scott will be posting agendas starting in the new year. This meeting has no posted agenda.

3. ted

ted asshat

Drinking, and wondering where the hell all the club members are.

How's that for an agenda?

:)

4. Simon

Simon New Member

Agenda is to piss of the long term racers for the sake of trying to bring in new blood, so basically eliminating racers then pissing of the track owners. Wicked strategy, too bad know one thought of it years ago, :confused:

5. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

Simon, hopefully things cool down for you at work that you will be able to run for the executive in 2013. Sounds like you've got some really good ideas on how to grow the club. I know you can't make it out to the meetings because of work and family, but I'm sure Scott and the other powers that be would welcome your input.

6. Jacalyn

Jacalyn Thread killer....

What time are members welcome to attend after the exec has done their meeting? We are going to try our best to get Jay out the door to attend...despite the chaos that exists at bedtime :eek:

7. jcathie

jcathie Member

Jay puts up a fight at bedtime? Not surprised.

8. Jacalyn

Lol :) Nicely played Mr. Cathie.

9. bsa_414

bsa_414 WMRC Formula Classic Rep

This is an open general meeting. I believe that it officially starts at 8:00PM. Most of us meet in the pub way beforehand to discuss strategy and go over personal agendas. LMAO. Or is it because we love the steak and onion rings special at$5.99? Who knows...

10. Hiener

Hiener New Member

i've only been to one meeting, but it was just a general meeting style for everyone to attend, I don't think there's a separate meeting

11. Jacalyn

Okay, thanks everyone. Posted while driving all over hell's half acre shopping for Christmas and couldn't find the sticky note with the details. Mmmmmmm....steak and onion rings :D

12. Dean

yup, just a general meeting that starts at 8pm at the Gilnetter Pub. We do meet early to go over our personal self-serving agendas and try to figure out ways to destroy this club ;)

I personally have volunteered well over 2000+ hours to see this club destroyed. As you can see, I'm quite shitty at that goal as the club is still here. But it's not for lack of trying!

13. Jacalyn

Sorry for the confusion, the last time I went to a meeting the exec did their thing and then I joined in with the self-serving agenda section ;)

14. jcathie

jcathie Member

He's got to get that new Radio Flyer Panigale dialed in for the start of the season, right? There's no time like the present.

15. Hiener

Hiener New Member

How about a Ustream.tv or Google+ Video Hangout of the meeting for us folks who can't make it?

16. kingston

kingston New Member

Good one Dean, are you listening Simon?

17. Dean

We'd need an internet connection, a laptop and someone to stream it. We are mostly motorcycle racers and very few are technically adept that sort of stuff. It would be a very small crowd to cater towards. Of the ones that I know would really use it, they typically attend the meetings anyway.

18. Hiener

Hiener New Member

Don't you own a fancy android phone? Just a simple free app, provides a simple link. I know it's not for everyone, but an idea.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  19. ted

ted asshat

Kayla the horsey had some surgery yesterday so I obviously missed the meeting, what took place?

If the dorks car club actually gives us some dates I'll announce for the club this year, I've been told quite firmly from the family Doc and my Neurosurgeon no more racing/shots to the head so I'll have racedays free. Figures doesn't it? I finally get #13 and my racing career finally comes to a grind after denying/trying for the last handful of years.

And a very humble thanks to Eddie and Bernie for the kind words.

But, I would still race a scooter class if Marbod ever put a Honda Spree challenge on.............................

20. jcathie

jcathie Member

Did you hold Kayla's hoof during the surgery?

We got some tentative dates last night. You should have been there.

No more shots to the head, eh? How about shots to the kidneys. Or tequila shots to the liver?